Dr.Web CureIt! is an anti-virus scanner based on Dr.Web Scanning Engine, the standard infection scanning engine of Dr.Web products. Although Dr.Web CureIt! has actually restricted performance abilities in contrast with Dr.Web Anti-virus for Windows (no citizen monitor, no command line scanner, no updating utility, etc.), it is nonetheless able to effectively check the system as well as perform needed actions for found dangers.
Dr.Web CureIt! is the suitable service for situations when setup of an anti-virus is difficult because of infection activity or a few other factor, because it does not require setup, runs under Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Windows Server os for 32 or 64-bit platforms (from Microsoft Windows 2000 and also to Microsoft Windows 8) and also is frequently supplemented with the latest Dr.Web virus data sources to guarantee its performance versus all virus risks and various other harmful programs. It likewise immediately defines the language made use of by your os.
You can make use of Dr.Web CureIt! absolutely free to scan your desktop computer. For any kind of commercial use Dr.Web CureIt!, however, a certificate is required.
Dr.WEB CureIt! detects as well as removes:
- Mass-mailing worms
- E-mail viruses
- Peer-to-peer viruses
- Web worms
- Submit viruses
- Stealth infections
- Polymorphic infections
- Bodiless viruses
- Macro infections
- MS Workplace viruses
- Manuscript infections
- Password thiefs
- Paid Dialers
- Joke programs
- Malicious scripts
- Various other malware
What'’ s New:
by link doctor cureit website
- A new scanning subsystem that can scan computer disks in a multithreaded mode to totally take advantage of multi-core cpus.
- Substantial increase in the scanning rate.
- Considerably enhanced stability of the program basically eliminates the opportunity of BSOD (“” blue display of fatality””) throughout the scanning.
- Entirely revamped interface.
- Rootkit search subsystem.
- Advanced custom-made scan features that allow to scan a computer system memory, boot sectors, startup things, etc.
- . An option to obstruct a network link throughout the scanning.
- A choice to shut down an os as soon as the scanning is total.
- Scanning a PC BIOGRAPHY for “” bioskits” —”– malicious programs infecting a PC BIOS.
- Indigenous quarantine supervisor.
- Block low-level documents operations.
- Sustained Windows 8 as well as Windows Web server 2012.