The otente.ru gasoline blower is a reliable and multifunctional device that allows you to wash vast places. Its performance is based upon the work of the gasoline engine.
Gasoline vacuum cleaners have their particular advantages and pitfalls. It’s sensible to use them for cleaning large territories. While using the apparatus, security rules are respected. At the house, it is possible to use blowers in different directions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum cleaner May Be Used in the following instructions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as mulch or compost (if the device has this purpose );
- removal of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out elements of computer gear;
- clearing the subject of snow in winter;
- cleaning in hard-to-reach places (under thorny bushes, on alpine hills)
- drying walls following painting.
Advantages and disadvantages
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleaners are distinguished by a number of undoubted advantages:
- Are not tied to a power supply;
- they are distinguished by high productivity;
- allow you to clean vast areas.
The disadvantages of gasoline devices are:
- The need to utilize fuel;
- compliance with security steps;
- the presence of emissions to the environment;
- the use of protective equipment for its hearing and eyesight;
- enhanced sound and vibration level;
- substantial size and weight.
Important! Garden gas vacuum cleaner will not cope with moist leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the following modes:
In dismissing mode, the many simple models of petrol blowers are able to work. They allow you to collect leaves and other items in a general pile by way of a strong air flow. The mode was made to wash out the leaves by suction. The plant material is collected in a special bag. Many models provide an additional function, which would be to process leaves and other plant spores. Because of this, the quantity of accumulated material is reduced, which may afterwards be used for mulching beds or covering plants for winter.
Switching over requires one to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and put in a garbage bag.
When choosing a gasoline blower, then you ought to be guided by the following technical features:
- Rate of air circulation. This indicator is important when working in blower manner. Its average value is 70-80 m/s, which is enough to clean dry leaves. It’s ideal to pick up a device where the flow speed is flexible. This will let you pick up the mode of operation and also simplify the cleaning. This index characterizes the amount of air that the device takes in suction mode. If a blower with lesser values is chosen, it can be used only on small regions.
- Vibration level. Gasoline-powered devices are distinguished by a powerful vibration of the human body.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding factor indicates how much the volume of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
The capacity of this bag is dependent upon how many times you’ll need to remove its contents.
Having a backyard vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it is easier to operate, but wash it much more often. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning rate.