For most landowners, among the priority tasks is to make full use of the entire accessible land area of a massive size. However, there are people who possess the specific opposite job – how to plant a vegetable garden to a little scheme, where to get space for several of the crucial crops?
This problem is very solvable, since with all the proper understanding of the website there’s sufficient space for everything, the main issue to be aware of the secrets of planning, positioning and turning of cultivated crops, in which even a small vegetable garden on a small plot close to the home provides a excellent harvest.
And you can purchase a larger plot in a cost price here. The best way to plant on a little vegetable garden
Agronomists toolbuild.ru experimentally determined the required variety of implanted vegetables, which may fully provide a family of four with vitamins for a year. The next”standards” turned out:
- – 4 bushes of berries. For a small storyline, the top would be indeterminant types, vegetating all year (within this article, detailed information about determinant along with indeterminant tomato varieties). Experts state that one tomato sauce with proper care can produce around 30 kilograms of fruit.
- – 4 Benefits of cucumbers. It is worth picking parthenocarpic (self-fertile) types which don’t need pollination to place. One lettuce bush that grows loosely will produce many more leaves than many but rising in crowded quarters. Lettuce will have to be replanted as it is used.
- – Six bushes of candy peppers.
- – 6 Baths of eggplant.
- – Greens and spicy herbs do not occupy much space at all, so for dill, parsley, basil and mint there’ll always be a small area.
Experts counsel to make a decision as to what kind of plants you need exactly, what you use and conserve for the winter often, and, based upon this, proceed with further planting. The most frequently used, in addition to the above, are thought: garlic, onions, carrots, potatoes, radishes, cabbage, and zucchini.
Rules which will help those who are considering how and what to plant on a small scheme.
1. Fertilize and ennoble the soil on the plot
Fertilized and loose soil will be the key to a great harvest. It’s imperative to employ the vital elements to the depth of the root system of plants – this is about 40-50 centimeters. 2. The Ideal rotation of varieties
Sowing crops of different maturity, you can conserve the essential space. Instead of many beds of carrots of late types, you can plant 1 mattress of carrots that are late, also on the second bed plant early whites, which can be utilized already in July, making space for planting, by way of instance, to get daikon.
Or loaf of tomatoes and peppers should be planted not earlier than in June, sowing until it early spring peas, which by that time will have time to ripen.